Rules for Rank & Class Material
The proper etiquette in regards to asking about new material, is to show your teacher what you are currently working on. Your teacher will then decide if you are ready to learn new material or to advance.
- You are here to learn from your teacher; therefore, trust your teacher.
- Your teacher has final say.
- You will be told when you are testing.
- Minimum time is required.
- Attitude and training time are crucial.
- Time is not the only requirement.
- Real rank is earned with sweat.
- Evaluations are at the end of the month.